'Our Party CM at Any Cost': On BJP's 'Form Govt' Offer, Shiv Sena's Adamant Approach
The BJP on Sunday announced that it would not form government in Maharashtra in view of the ally Shiv Sena's stand to not join them in the efforts.
File photo of Shiv Sena leaders Sanjay Raut and Uddhav Thackeray
Mumbai: Reacting to the BJP's announcement that it would not form government in Maharashtra, senior Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut on Sunday said the party would install its chief minister at any cost.
"Maharashtra will have Sena's chief minister at any cost. Uddhav Thackeray on Sunday informed the party MLAs that Sena will have its chief minister," Raut told reporters.
The BJP on Sunday announced that it would not form government in Maharashtra in view of the ally Shiv Sena's stand to not join them in the efforts. "How will BJP have its chief minister when they are not staking a claim to form government," Raut said.
(With PTI inputs)
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- The Hysterical Animals that Won the Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2019
- Kapil Sharma Tells Akshay Kumar 'My Good News is Coming Before Yours' in Fun Twitter Exchange
- Meet Duo, the Two-faced Kitten That Defied All the Odds Despite its Medical Condition
- WhatsApp Getting New Facebook Branding; But Still no Dark Mode For The Rest of us
- Very Few World Class Bowlers in Test Cricket Now: Sachin Tendulkar