Outage Hits Shivraj Singh Chouhan's Rally as he Takes Dig at Predecessor for Shoddy Power Supply
Shivraj Singh Chouhan asked the public to switch on the lights of their mobile phones and finished his speech.
File Photo of former Madhya Pradesh CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan was left red-faced during one of his meetings in Satna on Thursday when a power cut eclipsed his attack on his predecessor Digvijaya Singh.
Chouhan was in Satna’s Uchehra town as part of his ‘Jan Ashirwad Yatra’ and was mocking the former chief minister for his inability to ensure uninterrupted electricity supply during his rule when the power went off at the venue, sending those present into peals of laughter.
Chouhan then asked the public to switch on the lights of their mobile phones and finished his speech.
The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) alleged that the Congress was responsible for the incident.
Chouhan had started his Jan Aashirwad Yatra in Ujjain on July 14, pledging to return to power again.
Recommended For You
- Hrithik Roshan, Anand Kumar Host Special Screening of Super 30 for Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- Erica Farnandes-Parth Samthaan's Kasautii Zindagii Kay Gets a New Villain in Alka Amin
- Bizarre: 4-Year-Old Australian Boy Claims to be Reincarnation of Princess Diana
- 'Virat Kohli' is a TikTok Star and No We aren't Talking About Team India Captain
- After #SareeTwitter, Indian Men Are 'Growing' the New Trend of #BeardTwitter