Panneerselvam Starts Signature Campaign to Convert Poes Garden to Jayalalithaa memorial
Acting Tamil Nadu Chief Minister O. Panneerselvam on Saturday started a signature campaign to convert the Poes Garden residence of the late J. Jayalalithaa into a memorial.
File photo of caretaker Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, O Panneerselvam/PTI
Chennai: Acting Tamil Nadu Chief Minister O. Panneerselvam on Saturday started a signature campaign to convert the Poes Garden residence of the late J. Jayalalithaa into a memorial.
On Thursday Panneerselvam said the Poes Garden residence of Jayalalithaa will be converted into a memorial.
Speaking to the media at his residence on Thursday, Panneerselvam said: "Jayalalithaa's Poes Garden residence will be converted into a memorial."
Sasikala, a long-time confidante of Jayalalithaa who died in December, now resides at the house.
ALSO READ: After Amma, What Now For Tamil Politics?
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Neha Kakkar Gets Emotional After Hearing Indian Idol Contestant's Story
- Ranveer Singh Gets Cheeky with Deepika Padukone on Social Media
- Samsung Diwali Sale: Offers on Galaxy S9, Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy M10s and More
- Only 4 Teams Turn Up as Goa Football Association Conducts Players Draft for Indian Women's League Qualifiers
- FASTag Will Soon be Mandatory For Your Car: This is How The Digital Payment Tag Works