Patti Election Results 2017: Harminder Singh Gill of INC Wins
Harminder Singh Gill of INC has defeated SAD's Adesh Partap Singh Kairon to win the seat in Patti.
Harminder Singh Gill of INC has defeated SAD's Adesh Partap Singh Kairon to win the seat in Patti. He secured 64617 votes.
The main candidates from Patti were Avtar Singh (BSP), Ranjit Singh Cheema (AAP), Harminder Singh Gill(INC) and Adesh Partap Singh Kairon (SAD).
Adesh Partap Singh Kairon is the son-in-law of Parkash Singh Badal. Devilal performed Kanyadan in his marriage. He is the son of Parkash Singh Kairon.
In 2012, the state had voted in favour of the BJP-Akali Dal combine, bringing Parkash Singh Badal back to power.
This time the ruling combine faced off against a resurgent Congress and the debutant Aam Aadmi Party. The state was the first to vote among the five states that went to the polls this time. Elections to the 117-seat Punjab assembly were held on February 4.
Exit polls had predicted a drubbing for the BJP-Akali Dal combine in the state with the Congress and the AAP predicted to be neck-and-neck.
For live Punjab assembly election results click here
Recommended For You
- PUBG Mobile: Healthy Gameplay System Error Fixed, With an Apology for Shutting Out Gamers in India
- Alia Bhatt Declares Love for Ranbir Kapoor at Awards Show and He Can't Stop Blushing, Watch Video
- Is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Expecting Her Second Child?
- IPL 2019 | Mumbai Still Hopeful of Malinga's Participation
- Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner Bring Back '2000s Bucket Hat Trend
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s