Peeved Pragya Thakur Delays Alighting from Delhi-Bhopal SpiceJet Flight. Here's Why
When reporters approached her outside the Raja Bhoj airport in Bhopal later, MP Pragya Thakur alleged that the airline staff 'does not behave properly with passengers'.
File photo of Bhopal BJP MP Pragya Thakur in Lok Sabha.
Bhopal: BJP MP Pragya Singh Thakur on Saturday filed a complaint here against private airline SpiceJet for allegedly denying her the seat she had booked during a Delhi-Bhopal flight.
Thakur lodged the complaint with the director of the the Raja Bhoj Airport here after arriving by flight SG 2489.
Sources said that after landing in Bhopal, a peeved Thakur did not get down from the aircraft for some time. When reporters approached her outside the airport later, she alleged that the airline staff "does not behave properly with passengers".
"They did not give me the booked seat. I asked them to show the rules. I called the director and lodged a complaint with him," she said.
While neither Thakur nor spokesperson of the airline could be contacted for comment, Airport Director Anil Vikram confirmed that he had received a complaint from the Bhopal MP.
"I have got her complaint about seat allotment. We will look into it on Monday," he told PTI.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Shraddha Kapoor and Stylist Get Called Out for Copying This Outfit
- This Instagrammer Is Photoshopping a Godzilla Into all Of His Travel Photos
- 1917 Movie Review: Sam Mendes' Oscar-nominated Tale is a War Classic
- FASTags Have Actually Increased Waiting Times at Toll Plazas; Be Prepared For Delays
- Good News For WhatsApp Users as Facebook Backs Down on Adverts, But There is a Catch