Pema Khandu Sworn-in as Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister
Chief Ministers of Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Tripura and Meghalaya attended the function.
Pema Khandu was sworn-in as Arunachal Chief Minister on Wednesday. (Image: Twitter/@JPNadda)
Itanagar: Senior BJP leader Pema Khandu took oath as the chief minister of Arunachal Pradesh on Wednesday. Khandu was administered the oath of office and secrecy by Governor Brig (Retd) B D Mishra at the Dorjee Khandu Convention Centre here.
Eleven Cabinet Ministers, including Chowna Mein, were also administered the oath. Chief Ministers of Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Tripura and Meghalaya attended the function.
The BJP led by Khandu won 41 seats in the 60-member Assembly, in the elections held simultaneously with the Lok Sabha elections on April 11 in the northeastern state bordering China.
Recommended For You
- Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra on Lilly Singh's Guest Wishlist for Late-Night Show
- Shah Rukh Khan Rides BMW Motorcycle, Gives Safety Message to Fans - Watch Video
- Watch: Sleeping Man Doesn't Even Wake Up as a Snake is Rescued from His Kurta
- RBI Committee Recommendations For KYC on Google Duo or Apple FaceTime Could See Larger Implementation
- Fossil Sport Review: Almost the Best Wear OS Smartwatch, But Not the Best Wearable Out There
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s