People Don't Want a Govt That Asks Youth to Sell 'Pakoras', Mayawati Tells BJP
The Bahujan Samaj Party chief in a tweet appealed to voters to take part in voting for Phase 3 of the Lok Sabha elections.
File photo of BSP supremo Mayawati.
Lucknow: Taking a swipe at Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BSP president Mayawati Tuesday said the people of the country do not want a government which asks educated youth to sell pakoras and tea and adopts "anti-people" policies.
In a tweet, the BSP president said, "130 crore people, specially the educated youth and unemployed, do not want a government which has a wrong thinking and instead of providing jobs forces them to sell pakoras and tea and do chowkidari and adopts similar anti-peoples policies."
In another tweet, she made an appeal to voters to take part in the ongoing polling for the third phase.
"Vote is your invaluable constitutional right on the basis of which you can ensure a government of your choice which is in your interest and make your lives happy and prosperous," she said.
Polling is underway in 10 Lok Sabha seats in Uttar Pradesh Tuesday.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Champions League: Unlucky Borussia Dortmund Draw 0-0 With Barcelona on Messi Return
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max Review: More Than Anything Else, The Camera is Truly Pro
- Dream Girl Box Office Day 4: Ayushmann Khurrana Sets New Benchmark
- Mi Smart Water Purifier Launched in India at Rs 11,999: Here's How it Works
- Tamil Nadu's New EV Policy Seeks Full Road Tax Exemption for Electric Vehicles Until 2022