People Playing Politics Over CAA, Won't Let Them Succeed: Rajnath Singh at Poll Rally in Delhi
Addressing an election rally in Delhi ahead of the assembly elections next month, Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh said citizenship rights of anyone will not be taken away under the CAA.
File photo of Defence Minister Rajnath Singh. (PTI)
New Delhi: Defence Minister Rajnath Singh on Tuesday accused opposition parties of misleading people on the issue of the Citizenship Amendment Act, National Population Register and the National Register of Citizens.
Addressing an election rally in Kondli ahead of the assembly elections next month, he said citizenship rights of anyone will not be taken away under the CAA.
"Some people are playing politics over the CAA, but we will not allow them to succeed," the defence minister said. PTI BUN PR
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia, FIH Hockey Pro League 2020 HIGHLIGHTS: Australia Edge India 4-3
- Reebok Zig Kinetica Review: When Inspiration From The Past Makes it All Worthwhile
- PUMA x FIRST MILE: Puma Have a New Sportswear Collection Made From Recycled Plastic
- Google is Throwing Out Apps That Bother Users With Adverts; Almost 600 Have Been Binned
- Mentally Unsound Man Poses as Doctor, Prescribes Medicines to Patients in Madhya Pradesh