PM Modi Condoles Former Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit's Demise
In a tweet, the PM offered his condolence to the family and supporters of Dikshit, who passed away at a hospital in Delhi following a prolonged illness.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi with late Delhi CM Sheila Dikshit. (Image credit: Twitter @narendramodi )
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday condoled the demise of senior Congress leader Sheila Dikshit, saying she made a noteworthy contribution to Delhi's development. In a tweet, he offered his condolence to her family and supporters.
"Deeply saddened by the demise of Sheila Dikshit Ji. Blessed with a warm and affable personality, she made a noteworthy contribution to Delhi's development," he said.
Dikshit passed away at a hospital here following a prolonged illness. "Condolences to her family and supporters. Om Shanti," the Prime Minister said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Having Multiple Husbands May Be a 'Wise Strategy' For Women, Claims Study
- Akshay Kumar's Mission Mangal Inches Closer to 100 Cr, John Abraham's Batla House Paces Up at BO
- Not Subscribed to YouTube Premium? No Stress, Because Originals Will Soon be Free
- Couldn't Have Dreamt the Blessings God Showered on Me: Kohli
- Reebok CrossFit Nano 9.0 Review: Slickest Evolution of Versatile Fitness Shoes