PM Modi is Responsible for 120 Deaths Over Note Ban: Mamata
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Tuesday held Prime Minister Narendra Modi responsible for over 120 deaths following demonetisation.
File image of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. (Image: PTI)
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Tuesday held Prime Minister Narendra Modi responsible for over 120 deaths following demonetisation.
"Modi babu, you are totally arrogant. You are responsible for 120+ deaths (of) demonetisation victims," she tweeted.
The Trinamool Congress on Monday launched three days of nationwide protests demanding Modi's resignation.
— Mamata Banerjee (@MamataOfficial) January 10, 2017
Catch the biggest newsmakers and the biggest newsbreaks on CNN-News18, the only news destination. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 paise per month. Contact your cable/DTH operator now!
*Rental/capacity fee of Rs. 130/- as charged by cable/DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Streaming Now: Women in focus with Stree on Hotstar, Four More Shots Please on Amazon Prime
- Frustrated Kevin De Bruyne Raring to go for Man City
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 Update Goes Live: Adds Royale Pass Season 5, MK47 Mutant But no Zombie Mode
- Vivo Republic Day Sale: Discounts up to Rs 10,000 on Vivo V11 Pro, Vivo NEX And More on Amazon And Flipkart
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma Win Hearts as They Twin in Melbourne, See Pics
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s