PM Modi is Responsible for 120 Deaths Over Note Ban: Mamata
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Tuesday held Prime Minister Narendra Modi responsible for over 120 deaths following demonetisation.
File image of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. (Image: PTI)
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Tuesday held Prime Minister Narendra Modi responsible for over 120 deaths following demonetisation.
"Modi babu, you are totally arrogant. You are responsible for 120+ deaths (of) demonetisation victims," she tweeted.
The Trinamool Congress on Monday launched three days of nationwide protests demanding Modi's resignation.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- HS Prannoy Trumps Lin Dan to Enter Round 3 of World Badminton Championships
- Nine Nurses Who Went Viral for Being Pregnant at the Same Time Have Now Given Birth
- Nick Jonas Signalling I Love You to Priyanka Chopra is the Gold Standard for Romance
- Camera That Clicked San Francisco’s Fog Enveloped Golden Gate Bridge is Shutting Down
- Dwayne The Rock Johnson Ties the Knot With Laura Hashian in Secret Hawaiian Wedding, See Pics