PM Modi Wants to End Reservations for Backwards: Mayawati
BSP chief Mayawati on Monday accused the Narendra Modi government of interfering with the personal law of Muslims and end reservations for backward communities in jobs.
BSP President Mayawati addresses an election rally. (Image: PTI)
Agra: BSP chief Mayawati on Monday accused the Narendra Modi government of interfering with the personal law of Muslims and end reservations for backwards communities in jobs.
Addressing a rally at Kothi Meena Bazar ground. she also attacked Congress-Samajwadi Party alliance, saying Muslim voters should not get swayed by the alliance and waste their precious votes by supporting it.
"The central government has failed to work on the recommendations of the Sachchar Committee. Prime Minister Narendra Modi had promised to bring black money from abroad, but no action has been taken yet," she said.
The Narendra Modi government wants to interfere with the personal law of Muslims, and end reservations in jobs, she said.
She also promised to constitute a commission for businessmen to look into their problems, announced to launch a special scheme for Agra's leather shoe industry and waive loans upto Rs 1 lakh for farmers if voted to power.(Get detailed and live results of each and every seat of the state Assemblies in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you put on the psephologist's hat. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections. Elections = News18)
Recommended For You
- Adchithooku: Dale Steyn Asks Twitter What's Up, Gets Bowled Over by Tamil Film Song Promos
- Australian Midwife Earns Over 7 Lakh a Year Selling Placenta Smoothies and Keepsakes
- Priyanka, Nick Return to Mumbai Hand in Hand After a Brief Romantic Getaway, See Pics
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Actor Parul Chauhan is Now Married! Check Out the First Photos of the Newlyweds
- First Look: The OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition Has More RAM Than Your PC, But is That All?
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s