PM Narendra Modi to Campaign for BJP-Shiv Sena Alliance in Maharashtra's Wardha
Chief minister Devendra Fadnavis will also attend the meeting. PM Modi is also scheduled to address another public meeting in Gondia on April 3.
File photo of PM Modi (Image: PTI)
Wardha: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address a public meeting in Wardha Monday to campaign for the BJP-Shiv Sena alliance candidates in Vidarbha region.
The meeting will begin at 11 am at Swavalambi ground here, BJP sources said.
All the 10 candidates of the BJP-Sena alliance will be present at the meeting, they said.
The candidates include Union ministers Nitin Gadkari (Nagpur) and Hansraj Ahir (Chandrapur), Krupal Tumane (Ramtek), Ramdas Tadas (Wardha), Ashok Nete (Gadchiroli), Bhavana Gawali (Yavatmal-Washim), Anand Adsul (Amravati), Sanjay Dhotre (Akola), Sunil Mendhe (Bhandara-Gondia) and Pratap Jadhao (Buldhana).
Chief minister Devendra Fadnavis will also attend the meeting.
Modi is also scheduled to address another public meeting in Gondia on April 3.
Seven constituencies in Vidarbha are going to polls on April 11 while the remaining three will have polling on April 18.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Neha Kakkar Gets Emotional After Hearing Indian Idol Contestant's Story
- Ranveer Singh Gets Cheeky with Deepika Padukone on Social Media
- Alexa, Pay my Mobile Bill: India Gets Amazon Pay And Alexa Payments Feature First
- Only 4 Teams Turn Up as Goa Football Association Conducts Players Draft for Indian Women's League Qualifiers
- Truecaller Makes a Big Privacy Pitch as Focus on Instant Messaging Intensifies