Pragatisheel Samajwadi Party Leader Found Dead in Amethi
Rohit Agrahari, 33-year-old state unit secretary and in-charge of party affairs in was found dead in an orchard along the railway tracks Friday morning
Image for representation.
Amethi: A leader of the Shivpal Singh Yadav-led Pragatisheel Samajwadi Party (PSP) was found dead near the Amethi railway station on Friday, police said.
Thirty-three-year-old Rohit Agrahari was the state unit secretary and in-charge of party affairs in Ayodhya.
His body was found in an orchard along the railway tracks Friday morning, Deputy Superintendent of Police Piyush Kant Rai said.
The police officer said it appeared that his body was dumped after being killed.
The body has been sent for post-mortem. Agrahari was a native of Keshav Nagar in Amethi.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Badshah Reacts to Dr Zeus' Allegations Over Stealing Song Don't Be Shy for Bala
- PM Modi Clicks Selfie with SRK and Aamir, Twitter Imagines Akshay Kumar's Reaction
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8, Note 8 Pro Going on Sale Today: Price, Offers, Features and More
- Tiger Shroff, Riteish Deshmukh are Like Ram-Lakhan of Baaghi 3, Says Director Farhad Samji
- Reliance Jio Diwali Offer: Here's How to Gift a JioPhone This Festive Season For Rs 699