Prashant Kishor Can't Ensure TMC's 2021 Victory, Says Shivraj Singh Chouhan
Chauhan had said that appointing Prashant Kishor as the poll advisor will not help TMC retain power as BJP workers are fighting a second struggle for independence to bring back democracy in West Bengal.
File photo of former Madhya Pradesh CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan. (File Photo: PTI)
Howrah: BJP national vice-president Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Wednesday said the TMC bringing on board poll strategist Prashant Kishor to chalk out the path for victory in the 2021 Assembly elections will not bear fruit as the saffron party will grab power in West Bengal.
Chouhan, who was here in connection with a drive to recruit party workers, he said "Appointing Prashant Kishor as the poll advisor will not help TMC retain power as BJP workers
are fighting a second struggle for independence to bring back democracy in West Bengal".
Hitting out at West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee for her 'Didike Bolo' reachout programme, Chouhan said, "Mamataji can't listen to anyone. It is better if you reach out to Prime Minister Narendra Modi who will heed your woes."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Anushka Sharma Recalls Dancing to Preity Zinta's Song Bumbro from Mission Kashmir in School
- Parineeti Chopra Looks Dishevelled And Bloodied in 'The Girl On The Train' First Look
- Keanu Reeves, Carrie Anne-Moss Are Officially Returning for Matrix 4, And Fans Can't Keep Calm
- Youtuber Finds GoPro Camera Containing Final Moments of Teenager Who Drowned
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 to Launch Today, Watch it Live Here [Video]