President Kovind Casts His Vote in the Sixth Phase of Lok Sabha Polls
This is the first time that President Ram Nath Kovind has exercised his voting right after assuming office in July 2017.
New Delhi: President Ram Nath Kovind, the first citizen of the country, exercised his franchise at a voting booth in Rashtrapati Bhavan in the sixth phase of Lok Sabha Elections on Sunday.
Kovind along with his wife Savita cast his vote at the Rajendra Prasad Sarvodaya Vidyalaya within the Rashtrapati Bhavan complex in New Delhi.
This is the first time that Kovind has exercised his voting right after taking over as the President of India in July 2017.
Recommended For You
- PM Modi Becomes Most Followed Leader with 30 Million Followers on Instagram
- Priyanka Chopra Will Never Make Music with Nick Jonas
- Shah Rukh Khan, Jackie Chan, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Jason Momoa Come Together at Film Festival
- Neymar Gets Injured Again, Limps Out of Brazil's Friendly Against Nigeria
- Video of Pune Electric Bus Getting Charged Through a Diesel Generator Surfaces, Twitter Has a Field Day