Priyanka Gandhi's Husband Robert Vadra Demands Apology From Katiyar
After Priyanka Gandhi, her husband Robert Vadra too slammed BJP MP Vinay Katiyar for his "misogynist and atrocious remarks", saying it "exposed his shameful mindset" and demanded a public apology from him.
Congress chief Sonia Gandhi's son-in-law Robert Vadra. (Picture courtesy: Facebook)
New Delhi: After Priyanka Gandhi, her husband Robert Vadra too slammed BJP MP Vinay Katiyar for his "misogynist and atrocious remarks", saying it "exposed his shameful mindset" and demanded a public apology from him.
Katiyar courted controversy saying there were "prettier star campaigners" in his party than Priyanka who is the star campaigner for the Congress in poll-bound Uttar Pradesh.
"Shocked at misogynist and atrocious remarks of BJP MP Vinay Katiyar saying there were 'prettier star campaigners' in his party than Congress's Priyanka Gandhi Vadra.
"This exposes the shameful mindset of some of our political leaders. We all need to respect women and accept them as equals instead of commoditising and objectifying them. As a society, we need to bring in a change. Vinay Katiyar should publically apologise for his remarks," Vadra said on his Facebook account.
Recommended For You
- In Boxing-Crazy Cuba, Women Still Wait For Their Chance to Shine
- Brahmastra: Leaked Set Photos Show Alia Bhatt Miffed While Ranbir Kapoor is Busy on His Phone
- Bigg Boss 12: Karanvir Apologies to Salman After Teejay Took Dig at the Actor in Open Letter
- Bohemian Rhapsody Movie Review: Rami Malek Effectively Captures Freddie Mercury's Pain
- 1st Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale Superbike Worth Rs 51.81 Lakh Arrives in India