Priyanka Gandhi's Husband Robert Vadra Demands Apology From Katiyar
After Priyanka Gandhi, her husband Robert Vadra too slammed BJP MP Vinay Katiyar for his "misogynist and atrocious remarks", saying it "exposed his shameful mindset" and demanded a public apology from him.
File photo of Robert Vadra. (Picture courtesy: Facebook)
New Delhi: After Priyanka Gandhi, her husband Robert Vadra too slammed BJP MP Vinay Katiyar for his "misogynist and atrocious remarks", saying it "exposed his shameful mindset" and demanded a public apology from him.
Katiyar courted controversy saying there were "prettier star campaigners" in his party than Priyanka who is the star campaigner for the Congress in poll-bound Uttar Pradesh.
"Shocked at misogynist and atrocious remarks of BJP MP Vinay Katiyar saying there were 'prettier star campaigners' in his party than Congress's Priyanka Gandhi Vadra.
"This exposes the shameful mindset of some of our political leaders. We all need to respect women and accept them as equals instead of commoditising and objectifying them. As a society, we need to bring in a change. Vinay Katiyar should publically apologise for his remarks," Vadra said on his Facebook account.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Rafael Nadal Gets Married to His Partner of 14 Years Xisco Perello
- Guidelines For Influencers Are Incoming; a Few Folks And Brands Must be Very Worried
- Google Pixel 4 Face Unlock is so Unsecure, You May as Well Not Bother Using it
- 'Only Lionel Messi' Thread on Twitter Proves Why He is the Best in Football
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg is Defending Free Speech; Yes, You Read That Right