Rahul Gandhi Congratulates Naveen Patnaik on Being Sworn in as Odisha CM for Fifth Term
Naveen Patnaik was administered the oath of office and secrecy by Governor Ganeshi Lal at the Idco Exhibition Ground in Bhubaneswar today.
File photo of Congress president Rahul Gandhi (AP)
New Delhi: Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday congratulated Naveen Patnaik on being sworn in as Odisha chief minister for a record fifth term, hailing it as an incredible achievement.
Patnaik, who led his Biju Janata Dal to a landslide victory in the Assembly elections, took oath as the chief minister of Odisha for a fifth consecutive term on Wednesday.
"Congratulations to Naveen Patnaikji on being sworn in as CM of Odisha for a record 5th term. This is indeed an incredible achievement. My best wishes to him and to the people of Odisha. My best wishes to him and to the people of Odisha," Gandhi tweeted.
Patnaik was administered the oath of office and secrecy by Governor Ganeshi Lal at the Idco Exhibition Ground in Bhubaneswar.
Twenty newly-elected BJD MLAs also took oath as ministers, including 11 of Cabinet rank, at the swearing-in ceremony attended by a host of dignitaries.
Recommended For You
- Apple Rolls Out The iOS 13 Beta 2 For Developers: Here is Everything That it Brings to Your iPhone
- Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency is Already Facing A Global Financial And Regulatory Pushback
- I Support Kangana All Through, Says Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina
- Falcon Star Anthony Mackie Opens Up for First Time on Replacing Chris Evans As New Captain America
- Updates Galore For OnePlus 7 Pro, as The OxygenOS 9.5.8 Now Rolls Out: The Complete Changelog
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s