Rajasthan CM Sanctions Proposal to Grant Rs 100 Crore Additional Budget for Farm Loan Waiver
The Congress government in the state had announced the loan waiver scheme for farmers after assuming office in December last year.
File photo of Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot (Image : PTI)
Jaipur: Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Wednesday sanctioned a proposal to grant additional budget of Rs 100 crore for Rajasthan farmers long-term loan waiver scheme 2019.
The decision was taken in the larger interest of farmers, a release said. The Congress government in the state had announced the loan waiver scheme for farmers after assuming office in December last year.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Lady Gaga Falls Off Stage With Fan During Concert in Las Vegas, See Video
- 'Dayaben' Disha Vakani Looks Radiant as Ever in Her Comeback Appearance on TMKOC
- Google Pixel 4 Face Unlock is so Unsecure, You May as Well Not Bother Using it
- TRAI to Decide on Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Battle For How Long Your Phone Should Ring
- 'Only Lionel Messi' Thread on Twitter Proves Why He is the Best in Football