RJD Leader Tej Pratap Yadav's Car Hits Autorickshaw in Varanasi, No Injuries Reported
Lalu Prasad yadav's son Tej Pratap Yadav was not in the car when the accident took place. Two people who were inside the car said they were on way to Delhi to meet him.
File photo of Rashtriya Janata Dal leader Tej Pratap Yadav. (PTI)
Varanasi: A BMW car registered in the name of Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) leader Tej Pratap Yadav met with an accident on Thursday after it hit an autorickshaw in Varanasi.
The accident took place in Rohiniya area of Varanasi on Thursday morning and the bumper of the car was badly damaged in the accident. There are no reports of any injuries in the accident so far.
Tej Pratap Yadav was not in the car when the accident took place. Two people who were inside the car said they were on way to Delhi to meet him.
Tej Pratap Yadav is the elder son of RJD chief and former Bihar Chief Minister Lalu Prasad.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Vodafone Idea Prepaid Users Have 9 New Unlimited Recharge Packs to Choose From
- Steve Harvey Goofed up Costume Winner at Miss Universe 2019 and Internet Had a Déjà Vu Moment
- ISL 2019-20: Unbeaten at Home Jamshedpur FC Host Owen Coyle's Chennaiyin FC
- Woman Allegedly Stung 'Multiple Times' by Scorpion Aboard United Airlines Flight
- India vs West Indies | Virat Kohli Screamer Lights Up Gloomy Day for Fielders