RSS Ideologue Claims BJP's Win in UP 'Endorsement of Ram Temple'
The BJP's landslide victory in Uttar Pradesh is a vote for construction of Ram temple in Ayodhya, RSS ideologue M G Vaidya has said.
File image of RSS Flag. (Image: PTI)
Nagpur: The BJP's landslide victory in Uttar Pradesh is a vote for construction of Ram temple in Ayodhya, RSS ideologue M G Vaidya has said.
The BJP's election manifesto talked about building a Ram temple in Ayodhya and the popular verdictcan be termed as a public endorsement of it, he told PTI on Sunday.
Vaidya said the Allahabad High Court has held that a temple existed at the disputed site and its remains were found during excavation.
He said the NDA Government should bring a law for Ram Temple construction in the UP town if the Supreme Court fails to resolve the issue.
"The BJP's win in Uttar Pradesh reflects backing by the votersof the state for building a Ram temple," he told a news channel yesterday.
Recommended For You
- DeepVeer Wedding: First Visuals of Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh Post Ceremonies Go Viral
- DeepVeer Wedding: Twitter Breaks Into Hilarious Memes As Fans Wait for Ranveer, Deepika's Pics
- Shah Rukh Khan Defends Thugs of Hindostan Failure, Says People Have Been a Little Too Harsh
- DeepVeer Ki Shaadi: Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone are Married Now, See First Pics
- Avengers 4: Will Bucky Barnes Return with Infinity War Sequel? Here's Sebastian Stan's Answer