RSS Ideologue Claims BJP's Win in UP 'Endorsement of Ram Temple'
The BJP's landslide victory in Uttar Pradesh is a vote for construction of Ram temple in Ayodhya, RSS ideologue M G Vaidya has said.
Image for representation.
Nagpur: The BJP's landslide victory in Uttar Pradesh is a vote for construction of Ram temple in Ayodhya, RSS ideologue M G Vaidya has said.
The BJP's election manifesto talked about building a Ram temple in Ayodhya and the popular verdictcan be termed as a public endorsement of it, he told PTI on Sunday.
Vaidya said the Allahabad High Court has held that a temple existed at the disputed site and its remains were found during excavation.
He said the NDA Government should bring a law for Ram Temple construction in the UP town if the Supreme Court fails to resolve the issue.
"The BJP's win in Uttar Pradesh reflects backing by the votersof the state for building a Ram temple," he told a news channel yesterday.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Mouni Roy Shares Romantic Moment with Salman Khan, Dances to Odhni Song
- Here's How Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas Decided to 'Chill' After a Concert Night
- Bigg Boss 13: Krushna Reacts to Siddharth's Comment on Sister Arti, Says How Can He Do This
- Indian Government Procures Hyundai Kona Electric SUV for Senior Officials
- OnePlus TV 55Q1 Pro Review: Mildly Eccentric But You’ll Love a Great QLED Display