RSS Ideologue Claims BJP's Win in UP 'Endorsement of Ram Temple'
The BJP's landslide victory in Uttar Pradesh is a vote for construction of Ram temple in Ayodhya, RSS ideologue M G Vaidya has said.
File image of RSS Flag. (Image: PTI)
Nagpur: The BJP's landslide victory in Uttar Pradesh is a vote for construction of Ram temple in Ayodhya, RSS ideologue M G Vaidya has said.
The BJP's election manifesto talked about building a Ram temple in Ayodhya and the popular verdictcan be termed as a public endorsement of it, he told PTI on Sunday.
Vaidya said the Allahabad High Court has held that a temple existed at the disputed site and its remains were found during excavation.
He said the NDA Government should bring a law for Ram Temple construction in the UP town if the Supreme Court fails to resolve the issue.
"The BJP's win in Uttar Pradesh reflects backing by the votersof the state for building a Ram temple," he told a news channel yesterday.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Paytm Republic Day Sale: Cashback on Apple iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus and More
- Hard to Find a Corner to Relax - Djokovic Concerned About 'Big Brother' Cameras
- Video of Sara Ali Khan and Malaika Arora Working Out Together is Breaking the Internet, Watch Here
- This YouTuber Flew Down From Hong Kong to Play PewDiePie's Diss Track Outside T-Series HQ in Noida
- How a Group of Muslims are Feeding TSA as US Government Shutdown Continues For 32nd Day
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s