Sakshi Maharaj Should be Booked under Goondas Act: Lalu Prasad
Sakshi Maharaj is a very bad person. He is not a saint. He is a vagabond person. He should be arrested under Goondas Act and sent to jail...He always tries to communalise society," the RJD leader said.
File photo of RJD chief Lalu Prasad.
Patna: A day after Sakshi Maharaj sparked a controversy by indirectly blaming Muslims for the population boom in the country, RJD supremo Lalu Prasad said the BJP leader should be booked under Goondas Act and sent to jail.
Speaking to reporters in Patna, he said Sakshi Maharaj is "always involved in communalising society" and he should be arrested.
"Sakshi Maharaj is a very bad person. He is not a saint. He is a vagabond person. He should be arrested under Goondas Act and sent to jail...He always tries to communalise society," the RJD leader said.
Sakshi Maharaj was yesterday booked for allegedly hurting religious feelings after he indirectly blamed Muslims for the population growth, days after Supreme Court outlawed seeking votes in the name of religion or caste.
"Those with four wives and 40 children are responsible for the population increase in the country. Hindus are not responsible for the increase in population," The MP from Unnao in poll-bound Uttar Pradesh had said yesterday.
Recommended For You
- Cricket Isn’t An Olympic Sport, Then Why Make It One?
- Virat Kohli Receives the Prestigious Khel Ratna Award
- Poor Man's Jack Sparrow: Twitter Makes Fun of Aamir Khan's First Look From Thugs of Hindostan
- Lionel Messi Will Eventually Play for Argentina Again: AFA President
- New Rezvani Tank X Worth Rs 20 Crore is The Ultimate SUV That You Can Ever Buy