Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Joins Shiv Sena Ahead of Maharashtra Assembly Polls
Bollywood actor Salman Khan's aide Gurmeet Singh, popularly known as Shera, joined Shiv Sena in the presence of party chief Uddhav Thackeray and Yuva Sena President, Aditya Thackeray at their residence Matoshree.
Salman Khan's aid Shera with Shiv Sena leader Aditya Thackeray in Mumbai. (Image: Twitter/@ShivSena)
New Delhi: Ahead of upcoming Assembly polls in Maharashtra, Bollywood actor Salman Khan's aide Gurmeet Singh, popularly known as Shera, joined Shiv Sena on Friday. He joined the party in the presence of party chief Uddhav Thackeray and Yuva Sena President, Aditya Thackeray at their residence Matoshree in Mumbai.
The Shiv Sena formally announced the new entry on its official Twitter handle.
Maharashtra will go to polls on October 21 and the counting of votes will take place on October 24.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- FIFA 2022 World Cup Qualifiers: Doungel Scores in Injury Time to Help India Draw With Afghanistan
- Avantika Malik Shares Cryptic Post, Talks About 'Ideal Love'
- Shashi Tharoor Made Indians Google ‘Recalcitrance’ After His First-ever Stand up Act
- Photoshopped Image of Cricketer Smriti Mandhana with Lipstick and Fairer Skin Causes Outrage
- IAF Rafale Fighter Jet: What Makes Dassault-Made Plane So Important for India