Samajwadi Party Expels Women's Wing Chief For 'Anti-party' Activities
The Samajwadi Party on Tuesday expelled its Mahila Sabha national president Ranjana Bajpai from the party for her involvement in 'anti-party activities'.
File photo of Samajwadi Party office.
Lucknow: The Samajwadi Party on Tuesday expelled its Mahila Sabha national president Ranjana Bajpai from the party for her involvement in 'anti-party activities'.
"She has been relieved from all of her responsibilities and expelled from the party by the national president (Akhilesh Yadav)," Uttar Pradesh SP chief Naresh Uttam said.
Ranjana's son Harshvardhan Bajpai is contesting the ongoing Uttar Pradesh Assembly polls on a BJP ticket from Allahabad North.
Ranjana has been accused of "helping her son botch the electoral prospects" of the SP-Congress alliance candidate, Anugrah Narayan Singh (Congress).
Recommended For You
- Chinese Police Use Criminal's Childhood Picture On Wanted Poster, Says 'Features Don't Change'
- Akshay Kumar Posts First Photo After 'Kesari' Release, Twitter Doesn't Let It 'Fade Away'
- This Company Will Pay You Rs 69,000 to Binge Watch All MCU Movies Before Avengers Endgame Releases
- TV Actress Chahatt Khanna Attacked and Harassed by 14 Drunken Men on Holi
- Delhi Crime Review: Netflix Show Successfully Presents a Different Point of View on Nirbhaya Case
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s