Sanjay Singh Made AAP's State In-charge of Odisha, Rajasthan, UP, Bihar
The decision was taken in a party's political affairs committee meeting, chaired by AAP supremo and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal.
File photo of AAP leader Sanjay Singh (PTI Photo)
New Delhi: Days after a crushing defeat in the Lok Sabha elections, the Aam Aadmi Party has appointed its senior leader Sanjay Singh as in-charge of the party's state units of Odisha, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar.
The decision was taken in a party's political affairs committee meeting, chaired by AAP supremo and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, a party statement said.
Singh will soon visit Odisha and hold meetings with the party members in the state, it said.
The AAP suffered a debilitating blow in the just concluded general elections, winning only one out of the 40 seats it contested across the country.
Recommended For You
- Haryana Roadways Tried to Kill Me: Shooting Sensation Manu Bhaker Posts Photo of Accident
- Malaika Arora Strikes a Never-seen-before Pilates Pose, Fans Ask How it is Done
- Karthik, Chahal and Shankar Visit Manchester United
- Meet the Sufi Singer Who Wants to Mix Rap with Her Music
- Cabin of the Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Could Take on Audi's Cockpit
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s