Shiv Sena Files Privilege Motion on Barring MP Gaikwad From Flying
Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan on Tuesday said she was considering a privilege motion by the Shiv Sena on the ban by all airlines on party member Ravindra Gaikwad.
Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan on Tuesday said a privilege motion notice had been received. (Image: PTI file photo)
New Delhi: Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan on Tuesday said she was considering a privilege motion by the Shiv Sena on the ban by all airlines on party member Ravindra Gaikwad.
The issue was raised by Sena member Anandrao Adsul when Zero Hour started.
Adsul, who had raised the issue on Monday as well, was seen speaking even though his microphone was not working.
Mahajan said a privilege motion notice had been received. "I have received your notice of motion of privilege, it is under my consideration."
A Lok Sabha member from Osmanabad in Maharashtra, Gaikwad last week abused and assaulted a 60-year-old duty manager of Air India with a slipper.
Air India then refused to fly Gaikwad, after which other private airlines too blacklisted him. An FIR was also registered against him.
Recommended For You
- Uri Box Office Collection Day 5: Vicky Kaushal-Yami Gautam Film Continues its Dream Run
- Ranveer Singh Channels His Inner 'Gully Boy', Raps When Stuck in Traffic
- In Pics: Katrina, Jacqueline, Karan Johar Have a Blast at Sidharth Malhotra's Birthday Bash
- WhatsApp Gets Dedicated Button for Group Conference Calls
- PUBG More Dangerous Than Drugs: J&K Students Association Demands Government Ban of Game
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s