Sonia Gandhi Recovers, Discharged From Hospital
Congress President Sonia Gandhi was discharged from a private hospital in Delhi, two days after she was admitted to the facility following viral fever.
File photo of Congress president Sonia Gandhi. (PTI)
New Delhi: Congress President Sonia Gandhi was discharged from a private hospital in Delhi, two days after she was admitted to the facility following viral fever.
"Gandhi has recovered from fever and has been discharged in stable condition," said Dr Arun Kumar Basu, senior consultant, Department of Chest and Pulmonology Medicine at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
69-year-old Gandhi was discharged around 11.30 AM. She was admitted to the hospital around 8 PM on November 28.
Gandhi had been hospitalised for 12 days in August after she had fallen ill during a roadshow in Varanasi. She was operated upon for a shoulder injury also.
Recommended For You
- Chennaiyin FC Won ISL Fairly, Disappointed With Gurpreet's Comments: John Gregory
- Roger Federer Makes Best Start to Season, Aiming for Sixth Indian Wells Title
- Ranveer Singh Talks About Facing The Limelight, His Style Quotient And Padmaavat
- Zuckerberg Goes 007 Mode: Sets up 'Secret Police' to Find Information Leakers in Facebook
- Irani Cup: Rajneesh Gurbani Puts Vidarbha on Brink of Win After Record 800/7