Still Waiting to be Assigned Responsibilities by Party: Shivpal Yadav
Yadav told reporters that he had been waiting, but so far the party had not assigned any responsibility to him.
File image of Shivpal Yadav. (Image: Getty Images)
Etawah: Senior Samajwadi Party leader Shivpal Yadav today said he was still waiting to be assigned some responsibility by the party.
He was here to attend Rakshabandhan celebrations here.
"For the past one-and-half years, I have been waiting, but so far the party has not assigned any responsibility to me," Yadav told reporters.
"If we contest elections together, it will leave a positive impact on the common man," he said in an apparent reference to SP president Akhilesh Yadav.
"But, almost one-and-half years have passed, and for how long will I tolerate being ignored," Yadav said.
"I want that we should contest the coming Lok Sabha elections together," the senior SP leader said.
"I always respect Netaji (Mulayam Singh Yadav), and I am with him. But those who do not respect him, should respect him," he said.
Recommended For You
- Sony WH-XB900N Review: Headphones to Buy if Your Wad of Cash Totals to Rs 16,990
- The 'Typewriter' Quiz: With Sujoy Ghosh And Purab Kohli Ahead Of Netflix Release
- He Gives Me So Much Respect, Sometimes I Feel Embarrassed, Says Kareena Kapoor on Diljit Dosanjh
- MH370 Disappearance: Mysterious 90 Kg Load Added to Cargo List After Takeoff
- MG Hector SUV Bookings Suspended Temporarily, 21000 Cars Booked Till Now