Sushil Modi Accuses Lalu of Providing Free Land for Beer Factory in Patna
After allegations of involvement in a soil and mall scam, Lalu Prasad Yadav on Tuesday found himself at the centre of another controversy.
File photo of Sushil Kumar Modi and Lalu Prasad Yadav.
New Delhi: After allegations of involvement in a soil and mall scam, Lalu Prasad Yadav on Tuesday found himself at the centre of another controversy.
Senior BJP leader Sushil Modi accused Lalu and his family of getting free land in lieu of providing licence for setting up a beer factory in Patna.
According to Sushil Modi, this deal was stuck between 2000-2005, when Rabri Devi was the Chief Minister and she had issued permission to Katyaal brothers for setting up Iceberg Beer factory.
Lalu, allegedly, managed getting both his sons Tejpratap and Tejaswi as directors into a company named AK Infosystems Private Lmited, which was earlier owned by Katyaal brothers, owners of Iceberg.
The said company owns several plots of land in patna whose value runs in crores.
Recommended For You
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Her Most Revealing Gown From Designer Thierry Mugler's 98' Collection
- Shah Rukh Khan's Daughter Suhana Khan Reveals She Wants to Date This Celebrity
- Benelli TRK 502, TRK 502X Launched in India, Prices Start From Rs 5 Lakh
- Why So Serious? Artist Makes Eminem Finally 'Smile' and the Results are Truly Horrifying
- Australian Couple Grows Human-Sized Cabbage After 9 Months of Hard Work, Eats Coleslaw for Two Weeks
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s