Sushil Modi Accuses Lalu of Providing Free Land for Beer Factory in Patna
After allegations of involvement in a soil and mall scam, Lalu Prasad Yadav on Tuesday found himself at the centre of another controversy.
File photo of BJP leader Sushil Kumar Modi (left) and RJD chief Lalu Prasad Yadav.
New Delhi: After allegations of involvement in a soil and mall scam, Lalu Prasad Yadav on Tuesday found himself at the centre of another controversy.
Senior BJP leader Sushil Modi accused Lalu and his family of getting free land in lieu of providing licence for setting up a beer factory in Patna.
According to Sushil Modi, this deal was stuck between 2000-2005, when Rabri Devi was the Chief Minister and she had issued permission to Katyaal brothers for setting up Iceberg Beer factory.
Lalu, allegedly, managed getting both his sons Tejpratap and Tejaswi as directors into a company named AK Infosystems Private Lmited, which was earlier owned by Katyaal brothers, owners of Iceberg.
The said company owns several plots of land in patna whose value runs in crores.
Recommended For You
- How NASA Astronauts Were Treated to Hero's Welcome on Return to Earth
- WWE Star Triple H Has a Special Gift for the Cricket World Cup Winning Team England
- Tiger Shroff, Disha Patani Step Out for Dinner Date Amid Breakup Rumours, See Pics
- A Pub in Gurugram Introduced Something Called 'Female Beer'. Why Even?
- Gabriella Demetriades Shares Adorable Pic of Arjun Rampal Holding Their Newborn Son, See Here