Telangana CM K Chandrasekhar Rao Congratulates Modi, Jagan for Poll Victories
Hoping that Andhra Pradesh achieves progress under the leadership of Reddy, Rao wished ties between Andhra Pradesh and Telangana would improve, it added.
File photo of Telangana chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao. (PTI Photo)
Hyderabad: Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao on Thursday congratulated Prime Minister Narendra Modi for the spectacular victory of BJP-led NDA in the Lok Sabha polls.
He wished that the country march ahead under the leadership of Modi, a release from the Chief Minister's office said.
Rao hailed the victory of YSR Congress in the Assembly polls in Andhra Pradesh.
He telephoned Y S Jaganmohan Reddy to wish him, the release said.
Hoping that Andhra Pradesh achieves progress under the leadership of Jaganmohan Reddy, Rao wished ties between Andhra Pradesh and Telangana would improve, it added.
The BJP, on its own, was leading in over 290 seats in the 543-seat Lok Sabha.
YSR Congress was leading in about 150 seats in the 175-member Andhra Pradesh Assembly.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'Fast and Furious' Vin Diesel and Daughter Similce Attend Premiere of Netflix Series
- Steve Harvey Goofed up Costume Winner at Miss Universe 2019 and Internet Had a Déjà Vu Moment
- 'Most Famous Refugee Family': Church Nativity Scene Shows Jesus, Mary & Joseph as Caged Immigrants
- I-League 2019-20: Srinagar Airport 'Inoperative', Real Kashmir FC's Next 2 Games Cancelled
- Walmart Apologises for Putting up Christmas Sweaters Featuring Santa Doing Cocaine