Telangana Minister's Son Assaults Local Businessman, Police Register Complain
Hyderabad police have registered a case against the son of Telangana's Excise and Prohibition Minister T Padma Rao Goud for allegedly assaulting and threatening a local businessman.
Hyderabad: Hyderabad police have registered a case against the son of Telangana's Excise and Prohibition Minister T Padma Rao Goud for allegedly assaulting and threatening a local businessman.
One of the family members, Mohit, lodged a complaint with the police stating that during an encroachment drive in Pot Market area by GHMC officials, minister's son, Rameshwar Goud, came along with a few others and started beating him and other family members.
One of the injured family members told media, "The minister and his friends attacked and started beating us. My hand is fractured."
Police have registered a case under sections 341, 323 and 505. The police are investigating the matter further.
This incident of high-handedness by a politician's son comes just a few days after TDP MLA Amanchi Krishna Mohan's brother had beaten up a journalist in broad daylight in Chirala, Andhra Pradesh.
Recommended For You
- Malaika Arora's Glamorous Pictures Get Witty Comment from Boyfriend Arjun Kapoor
- Weekly Tech Recap: Xiaomi Redmi K20 Launch, PUBG Mobile Season 8, FaceApp Privacy and More
- Carey Hopes Steve Waugh’s Presence Helps Transition to Red-ball Cricket
- ICC Have Run Out of Patience With Zimbabwe Cricket: Grant Flower
- PUBG Mobile: Here are Top Five Features Added With Season 8