Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad Admitted to AIIMS
The minister of law and justice is admitted in the pulmonary medicine department.
File photo of Union Law Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad.
New Delhi: Union minister Ravi Shankar Prasad was admitted to AIIMS on Monday evening, hospital sources said. Prasad is learnt to have arrived at the hospital at around 8pm.
The minister of law and justice is admitted in the pulmonary medicine department, sources said. "He is under observation," a source said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Woman Wears Clothes Weighing 2.5 Kilo to Avoid Paying Excess Baggage Fee at Airport
- Sorry Pixel 4 But iPhone Users Can Get Free Unlimited Storage on Google Photos
- Google Pixel 4 Face Unlock is so Unsecure, You May as Well Not Bother Using it
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Step-over Has Latest Victim as Juventus Star Scores 701st Goal | Watch
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg is Defending Free Speech; Yes, You Read That Right