Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad Admitted to AIIMS
The minister of law and justice is admitted in the pulmonary medicine department.
File photo of Union Law Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad.
New Delhi: Union minister Ravi Shankar Prasad was admitted to AIIMS on Monday evening, hospital sources said. Prasad is learnt to have arrived at the hospital at around 8pm.
The minister of law and justice is admitted in the pulmonary medicine department, sources said. "He is under observation," a source said.
Recommended For You
- Amazon beauty presents Vanity Diaries | Episode 3- Discover Tamannaah’s Love For Bling And Everything In Between
- Arjun Rampal and Gabriella Demetriades Blessed with a Baby Boy, Wishes Pour In
- MG Hector SUV Bookings Suspended Temporarily, 21000 Cars Booked Till Now
- Mission Mangal Trailer Has Akshay Kumar Leading a Team of Talented Scientists
- Erica Farnandes-Parth Samthaan's Kasautii Zindagii Kay Gets a New Villain in Alka Amin