UP Cong Worker Puts up Poster With Rs 5L Reward 'to Find Prashant Kishor'
A poster appeared outside the Congress party office in Lucknow announcing a reward of Rs 5 lakh to the person who can find poll strategist Prashant Kishor and bring him before party workers.
New Delhi: A poster appeared outside the Congress party office in Lucknow announcing a reward of Rs 5 lakh to the person who can find poll strategist Prashant Kishor and bring him before party workers.
Congress state president Raj Babbar, who saw the poster just before entering the office, asked party workers to immediately remove it.
Following reports that he had been suspended for the act, Singh denied them and told CNN-News18 that he had not been suspended.
“For the last one year, we have been made to work like fools…without asking any questions. We were told to work as he (Kishor) wanted us to but without any ifs and buts. We did so thinking that probably it was best for the revival of the party. But now we need answers,” he said.
Recommended For You
- Rising India: Ranveer Singh Talks About Facing The Limelight, His Style Quotient And Padmaavat
- ISL: Chhetri Calls Final Against Chennaiyin as 'Most Important Game of His Life'
- Raid Movie Review: Ajay Devgn Starrer is Promising But Runs Out of Steam Before The Finish Line
- Avengers Infinity War Trailer: The End Is Near and Thanos Has Got Us All Stoked About It
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ Review: A Facelift Simply Perfecting The Galaxy S8+