UP Election 2017: Percentage of Women Voters
It was moderate to heavy polling in the seven districts of eastern Uttar Pradesh that went to polls on March 4. The overall voting percentage was 57.03% in the sixth phase.
It was moderate to heavy polling in the seven districts of eastern Uttar Pradesh that went to polls on March 4. The overall voting percentage was 57.03% in the sixth phase. The sixth phase of UP elections came to an end as polling was completed in 49 constituencies. Electorates at 17,926 polling booths across 49 Assembly seats cast their vote. Highest polling was recorded in Kushinagar, Mau and Maharajganj constituencies.
The districts where voting took place in the sixth phase were Mau, Gorakhpur, Maharajganj, Kushinagar, Deoria, Azamgarh and Ballia. In this round there were around 1.72 crore voters, including 94.60 lakh men and 77.84 lakh women, who had to choose 49 MLAs from 635 candidates.
Have a look at the illustrations that tells us about the percentage of women voters.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Sehwag Wins Praises for Training Kids of 'Pulwama Shaheeds' at His School
- Only 4 Teams Turn Up as Goa Football Association Conducts Players Draft for Indian Women's League Qualifiers
- Truecaller Makes a Big Privacy Pitch as Focus on Instant Messaging Intensifies
- Xiaomi Redmi Note Smartphone Series Crosses 100 Million Shipment Milestone
- Google Assistant Bug is Causing Battery Drain in Android Phones