UP Elections 2017: Failing to Get Ticket, SP's Shamli Chief Quits Post
Samajwadi Party's Shamli district president Kiranpal Kashyap has resigned from the post after he was denied the ticket by the party to contest in the
File photo of Samajwadi Party office.
Muzaffarnagar: Samajwadi Party's Shamli district president Kiranpal Kashyap has resigned from the post after he was denied the ticket by the party to contest in the Uttar Pradesh Assembly polls next month.
Kashyap said he resigned from the post yesterday in protest against the decision of not giving him the ticket from Thana Bhawan Assembly constituency.
Notably, the SP leader was given the ticket earlier but later the party high command fielded another candidate instead of him.
Recommended For You
- Disheartened by Thugs of Hindostan’s Poor Box Office Run, Exhibitors Demand Refund
- Priyanka Chopra-Nick Jonas’ Sangeet Details Revealed, Here’s Who’ll Choreograph the Ceremony
- Manchester United Agreed to Pay Monaco 4.5 Million Euros For a ‘Phantom’ Friendly, Says Football Leaks
- This Revelation About the 'Eight of Diamonds' Playing Card Has Left Twitterati in Disbelief
- LPG As Good As CNG In Curbing Pollution: Auto LPG Suppliers To PM Narendra Modi