UP Elections 2017: Wives of UP Politicians and Criminals in Poll Fray
Along with the sons and the daughters, wives of various prominent political leaders are trying their luck in the 2017 Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections.
The wives contesting in the upcoming UP elections.
New Delhi: Along with the sons and the daughters, wives of various prominent political leaders are trying their luck in the 2017 Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections.
Aparna Yadav, wife of Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek Yadav, is contesting from Lucknow Cantonment constituency for the first time on Samajwadi Party ticket. Aparna is the daughter-in-law of Mulayam's second wife, Sadhna Gupta.
Payal Maheshwari, wife of mafia don Sanjiv Jewa, who is considered right hand of Mukhtar Ansari, is contesting from Muzaffarnagar City on RLD ticket. Sajjiv is serving life sentence for murder of BJP leader Brahm Dutt Dwivedi.
Recommended For You
- Asia Argento Calls Out Weinstein in Cannes Speech: 'This Festival Was His Hunting Ground'
- Royal Wedding Reception: Priyanka Chopra Oozes Elegance in a Christian Dior Ensemble; See Pictures
- Royal Wedding: 1.9 Billion People Tuned In To Watch Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Get Married
- Lenovo Z5 With 4TB Storage Will Let You Store a Whopping 1 Million Photos, 2000 HD Movies And More
- Get to Learn New Things Every Day in Mumbai Indians: Hardik