UP Elections 2017: Wives of UP Politicians and Criminals in Poll Fray
Along with the sons and the daughters, wives of various prominent political leaders are trying their luck in the 2017 Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections.
The wives contesting in the upcoming UP elections.
New Delhi: Along with the sons and the daughters, wives of various prominent political leaders are trying their luck in the 2017 Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections.
Aparna Yadav, wife of Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek Yadav, is contesting from Lucknow Cantonment constituency for the first time on Samajwadi Party ticket. Aparna is the daughter-in-law of Mulayam's second wife, Sadhna Gupta.
Payal Maheshwari, wife of mafia don Sanjiv Jewa, who is considered right hand of Mukhtar Ansari, is contesting from Muzaffarnagar City on RLD ticket. Sajjiv is serving life sentence for murder of BJP leader Brahm Dutt Dwivedi.
Recommended For You
- Facebook Says it is Better at Detecting Community Standard Violations, Including Fake News
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh Share First Pictures as Newlyweds, See Here
- Xiaomi Leads Indian Smartphone Market in Q3, But Phone Prices Will Continue to Rise: IDC
- Bigg Boss 12: Shilpa Shinde Brutally Trolled for Defending Sreesanth on Washing Utensils
- Saregama Carvaan Premium Review: Old World Charm is Undeniable, And is Smarter Than Before