UP Polls: Left Parties Announce List of Candidates
Left parties on Sunday announced its list of candidates for 105 Assembly seats in Uttar Pradesh.
An infographic showing how the polls are scheduled in Uttar Pradesh.
Lucknow: Left parties on Sunday announced its list of candidates for 105 Assembly seats in Uttar Pradesh.
Six left parties, including the CPI and the CPI(M) have already decided to contest 140 of 403 seats in the assembly elections together and in today's list, a maximum of 58 candidates have been fielded by CPI and 18 by CPM, a party release issued in Lucknow said.
CPI-ML has put up candidates on 17 , All India Forward Bloc on 7 and SUCI(C) on 5 seats, the release said, adding the names of 35 remaining candidates will be announced soon.
As per the release, six communist parties have formed an alliance against all the communist and capitalist forces to contest the assembly polls in the state.
It added that the anti people policies of the BJP government at the centre had an adverse impact on the people in Uttar Pradesh.
The result of these policies is note ban which has troubled the common man and benefited the corporates.
Criticising the state government, the release said that the policies adopted have affected farmers, labourers and the poor.
Recommended For You
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's 'Royal Baby' News is Making Indians Search For 'When is Spring?'
- TaxiFabric Co-Founder Named in #MeToo List, Maintains Radio Silence
- Sara Ali Khan, Ranveer Singh are in Switzerland for Simmba. See Photos, Videos
- Customized Maruti Suzuki Baleno With Premium Red Cabin is Hard to Recognize
- Bryan Adams Witnessed Something Unusual During His Performance in Gurgaon. Can You Spot it?