Up to Rajinikanth Whether He Wants to Enter Politics: DMK
DMK on Monday said it is up to Tamil superstar Rajinikanth whether he wants to enter politics or not.
File photo of superstar Rajinikanth. (Photo: Reuters)
Chennai: DMK on Monday said it is up to Tamil superstar Rajinikanth whether he wants to enter politics or not.
Speaking to reporters, Stalin, who is the Leader of Opposition in Tamil Nadu Assembly, said he does not want to express "any personalised view" on the matter.
Rajinikanth, who had supported the DMK-led alliance in 1996, termed it an "accident" today without naming the party.
"My life is in the hands of God. I'm not sure what he has in store for me. But I'll always perform the duty that he bestows on me. So, don't feel disappointed if I don't enter politics," he said.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- After Pulwama, CRPF Pushes for Peace Online Even as Trolls Fuel Hatred on Social Media
- 17th February 2005: Ponting Stars, Kiwis go Retro in First-ever T20I
- Kylie Jenner Joins Celery Juice Craze After Sister Kim Kardashian, Here's How it Benefits Your Body
- 'Wanna Friendship?' and 'Go Make Sandwiches': What is it Like to be an Indian Female PUBG Player
- Twitter Unhappy with Soundarya Rajinikanth's Honeymoon Pics, Here's Why
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s