Victory of Corruption-free Rule, Modi's Pro-poor Policies: Amit Shah
BJP President Amit Shah on Saturday credited Prime Minister Narendra Modi's pro-poor policies for his party's big win in Uttar Pradesh with over two-thirds majority.
File photo of BJP chief Amit Shah. (Photo: News18)
New Delhi: BJP President Amit Shah on Saturday credited Prime Minister Narendra Modi's pro-poor policies for his party's big win in Uttar Pradesh with over two-thirds majority.
"This is the victory of the corruption-free rule and pro-poor policies under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi," he tweeted as he congratulated party leaders and workers for the victory in UP and Uttarakhand.
He also greeted the people for keeping faith in the BJP. The saffron party with its allies is projected to win over 300 seats out of 403, an unprecedented feat in its electoral history.
In 1991 when it achieved its biggest victory, it had won 221 seats in the state.
Recommended For You
- Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif May Come Together to Promote Urdu. Biggest Joke of 2019, Say Twitterati
- Christchurch Aftermath: Dev Patel’s Film On 26/11 Mumbai Terror Attacks Pulled Down From Theatres in New Zealand
- Here's Why Shraddha Kapoor Was Replaced by Parineeti Chopra in Saina Nehwal Biopic
- IPL 2019: Ganguly & Ponting Back Pant to be India's No. 4 at World Cup
- Xiaomi Redmi Go With Snapdragon 425, Android Go Launched for Rs 4,499
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s