Will Chop Off Hands of Those Who Raise Fingers at BJP Leaders, Warns BJP Himachal Chief Satpal Satti
Satti's latest remark comes after he was barred by the Election Commission from campaigning for 48 hours last week for his remark on Rahul Gandhi.
File photo of Himachal Pradesh BJP chief Satpal Singh Satti.
BJP state president for Himachal Pradesh, Satpal Singh Satti at a public meeting in Mandi, Himachal Pradesh said that he would chop off the hands of persons who dare raise fingers at BJP leaders.
"Our leaders are sitting on the dais. If anyone dares to raise their finger, we would chop their hands off. We are not nincompoops. We are not a group of stupid people," he said.
Satti's latest remark comes after he was barred by the Election Commission from campaigning for 48 hours last week. The poll body had taken the actions against his remark on Congress president Rahul Gandhi.
Sharma currently holds the office of a BJP MLA from Mandi assembly constituency.
His son Ashray Sharma was recently in the news after he chose to contest from the Mandi parliamentary constituency on a Congress ticket.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Moti Bagh: Documentary Film Based on Life of Uttarakhand Farmer Nominated for Oscars
- Plumber's Re 0 Invoice for 91-Year-Old Ill Woman Earns Him Praises on Internet
- Want a 1Gbps Broadband Connection For Your Home? That Will be Rs 1,549 Onwards
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max Review: More Than Anything Else, The Camera is Truly Pro
- Tamil Nadu's New EV Policy Seeks Full Road Tax Exemption for Electric Vehicles Until 2022