Will Ensure All Round Development of UP: Yogi Adityanath
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister-elect Yogi Adityanath on Saturday said that he would follow Prime Minister Narendra Modi's 'sabka saath, sabka vikas' slogan and exuded confidence that the state would march on the path of development.
Gorakhpur MP Yogi Adityanath (PTI Photo)
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister-elect Yogi Adityanath on Saturday said that he would follow Prime Minister Narendra Modi's 'sabka saath, sabka vikas' slogan and exuded confidence that the state would march on the path of development.
"I am thankful to Governor Ram Naik who invited me to form government in UP," he said in his first brief media interaction at Raj Bhawan.
Adityanath said he would follow Prime Minister Narendra Modi's slogan "sab ka saath, sab ka vikas" (With all and development of all) and ensure all round development of the state.
"I am confident that the state will march on the path of development," he said.
The Yogi said his efforts would be to provide "good governance" in the state.
He thanked party MLAs for reposing faith in him.
The 44-year-old five-term MP from Gorakhpur was earlier in the day elected the BJP legislature party leader at a meeting of the newly elected MLAs, a week after BJP won a resounding three-fourth majority in the key Hindi heartland state, making a comeback to power after 15 years.
Recommended For You
- Govt Asks WhatsApp to Set up India Entity, Find Solution to Trace Origin of Fake Messages
- Who's a 'Modern Girl?' Textbook Meant For School Children Says She's 'Self-Centered and Only Cares For Fashion'
- Samsung and Huawei: Why Are Phone Makers Being Deceptive About The Cameras in Their Phones?
- Vajpayee Was First Indian PM to Use Armoured BMW 7-Series Instead of HM Ambassador
- Asian Games: Four Japanese Athletes Booted From Asian Games in Prostitute Scandal