Will Have 22 Lakh Govt Job Vacancies Filled by March 31 Next Year If Voted to Power: Rahul Gandhi
The Congress has been criticising the Narendra Modi government over alleged jobs losses and lack of employment creation.
Congress president Rahul Gandhi.
The Congress has been criticising the government over alleged jobs losses and lack of jobs creation. "Today, there are 22 Lakh job vacancies in Government. We will have these vacancies filled by 31st March, 2020," Gandhi tweeted.
Today, there are 22 Lakh job vacancies in Government.— Rahul Gandhi (@RahulGandhi) March 31, 2019
We will have these vacancies filled by 31st March, 2020.
Devolution of funds from the Center to each State Govt for healthcare, education etc. will be linked to these vacant positions being filled.
"Devolution of funds from the Centre to each state government for healthcare, education etc. will be linked to these vacant positions being filled," he said.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2019 | Dhoni & Sons: From MS to Rishabh And Beyond
- CRPF, BSF to Get Bomb-Proof Vehicles for J&K, Naxal-Hit Areas, Government Approves Procurement
- Nirmala Sitharaman Called 62-Year-Old Sunny Deol 'Young'. Not Far From Bollywood's Ageism Problem.
- David Warner Walking off Immediately After Dhoni Dislodges Bails Has Stumped Many
- Asia Badminton Championship: Saina Nehwal, PV Sindhu and Sameer Verma Advance to Round 2
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s