Will Have 22 Lakh Govt Job Vacancies Filled by March 31 Next Year If Voted to Power: Rahul Gandhi
The Congress has been criticising the Narendra Modi government over alleged jobs losses and lack of employment creation.
Congress president Rahul Gandhi.
New Delhi: Congress president Rahul Gandhi Sunday said there are 22 lakh government job vacancies which will be filled up by March 31 next year if his party is voted to power.
The Congress has been criticising the government over alleged jobs losses and lack of jobs creation. "Today, there are 22 Lakh job vacancies in Government. We will have these vacancies filled by 31st March, 2020," Gandhi tweeted.
Today, there are 22 Lakh job vacancies in Government. We will have these vacancies filled by 31st March, 2020. Devolution of funds from the Center to each State Govt for healthcare, education etc. will be linked to these vacant positions being filled.— Rahul Gandhi (@RahulGandhi) March 31, 2019
"Devolution of funds from the Centre to each state government for healthcare, education etc. will be linked to these vacant positions being filled," he said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Alexa, Pay my Mobile Bill: India Gets Amazon Pay And Alexa Payments Feature First
- Gautam Kumar Jha Becomes Third Crorepati on KBC, Quits at Rs 7 Crore Question
- Supermodel Bella Hadid is World's Most Beautiful Woman According to Science
- India, Stressed: More than Half of Commuters in Metro Cities Likely to Commit Road Rage
- Bajaj Brings Back Iconic 'Chetak' Scooter in an All-Electric Avatar: Here's All You Need to Know