BSY Calls for Trust Vote in Karnataka Assembly at 10am on July 29
BS Yediyurappa was sworn as Chief Minister for a fourth time on Friday by Governor Vajubhai Vala.
BS Yediyurappa takes oath as the chief minister of Karnataka in Bengaluru on Friday.
Bengaluru: Newly sworn in Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa Friday said he would move the motion of confidence in the assembly on July 29.
"The Karnataka assembly session will be called on July 29, Monday at 10 AM for moving confidence motion and for the passage of the finance bill," he said. Speaking to reporters after holding cabinet meeting here, he said the legislative council would begin its proceedings on July 30.
Yediyurappa was sworn as Chief Minister for a fourth time on Friday by Governor Vajubhai Vala.
The swearing in came after weeks of murky political drama and legal battle triggered by the resignation of 15 rebel Congress and JDS MLAs that led to the fall of the coalition government on Tuesday.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Anushka Sharma Recalls Dancing to Preity Zinta's Song Bumbro from Mission Kashmir in School
- Doing a Bamboozle: Meet Astro, the Robodog 'Inspired' by the Human Brain
- Parineeti Chopra Looks Dishevelled And Bloodied in 'The Girl On The Train' First Look
- 'TB Survivor' Amitabh Bachchan: 75 Percent of My Liver is Gone, Still Surviving on 25 Percent
- Xiaomi Mi A3 Android One Phone With 48-Megapixel Triple Camera Launched: Price, Features and More