Yogi Rechristens Agra and Gorakhpur Airports in 3rd Cabinet Meeting
The third cabinet meeting of UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath’s government on Tuesday lasted just an hour.
File Image of UP CM Yogi Adityanath
Lucknow: The third cabinet meeting of UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath’s government on Tuesday lasted just an hour. The CM took some important decisions, including changing the names of Agra and Gorakhpur airports.
It was also decided that Pradhan Mantri Bima Yojna be implemented within two years' time. Ministers Shrikant Sharma and Siddharth Nath Singh apprised the media of the major decisions taken during the meeting in Lok Bhawan.
The major announcement, however, was the rechristening of the Agra and Gorakhpur airports to Deen Dayal Upadhyay Airport and Maha Yogi Gorakh Nath Terminal respectively.
Insurance of farmers’ crops and E-tendering of government tenders were also among the decisions taken in the third cabinet meeting of the Yogi government.
Also, twelve new agricultural science centres will be opened in the state by the Department of Agriculture.
Besides this, procurement of potatoes directly from the farmers will be done at a base price of Rs 487 per quintal, and the movie ‘Ek Thi Rani Aisi Bhi' - a biopic on Vijaya Raje Scindia's - was declared tax free in Uttar Pradesh.
The ‘Viklang Kalyan Vibah’ (Disabled Welfare Department) will be known as ‘Divyang Kalyan Vibhag’ (Divyang Welfare Department) from now onwards.
Recommended For You
- Here's How Ishaan Khatter Responded to Rumours of Him Dating Janhvi Kapoor
- Kapil Sharma, Ginni Chatrath Grand Reception: Watch Daler Mehendi Making Celebs Burn the Dance Floor
- Why Does Aquaman Need Bodyguards? Twitter Has a Laugh After Digging up Old Photo of Jason Momoa
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition Review: Doffing The Hat to McLaren Inspiration
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018: Motorcycle Of The Year
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s