Airtel Delhi Half Marathon: Detailed Arrangements Announced for Participants
Procam International, promoters of the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon (ADHM), today outlined arrangements that will be put in place for the 35,000 participants for the Sunday run.
Launch of Airtel Delhi Half Marathon.
New Delhi: Procam International, promoters of the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon (ADHM), has outlined arrangements that will be put in place for the 35,000 participants for the Sunday run.
Present on the occasion were Hugh Jones Race Director, ADHM, Dr Krishlay Datta, Medical Director, Rajeev Ranjan, Deputy Commissioner, Traffic, Central Range and Vivek Singh, Jt. MD, Procam International.
With the current challenges that the capital city is facing, Procam International has worked on an elaborate plan of action in consultation with experts from centre for science, technology, policy makers to identify source contribution. From this data, measures are being deployed to provide the best of atmosphere for runners to have a safe and memorable race day at ADHM 2017.
ADHM is inherently a green event as vehicles are kept off the road (pre and during race) which directly addresses the passenger and freight contributors. Dust and vehicular pollutants are being addressed directly on the course and holding area.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Amidst Tata Cars Getting 5-Star Safety Ratings, Maruti Suzuki Announces to Skip Global NCAP Test
- Kangana Ranaut Impresses in Her Fighter Pilot Look in 'Tejas'
- We Finally Know Why There is no Instagram App For The Apple iPad, Just Yet
- Sara Ali Khan's 'Like Mother, Like Daughter' Pic with Amrita Singh is the Best Thing Today
- World SnowShoe Championship: Kashmiri Athletes Create History as They Bag 3 Medals