All-England Championships 2017 Live Streaming: Where to Watch the Tournament
The 2017 edition of the tournament is set to begin on March 7 i.e Tuesday and the live broadcast of the championship will be shown from 3 PM on the Star Sport Network.
Representational Image. (Getty Images)
The All England Championships is regarded as the oldest and the most prestigious badminton tournament of the world which is held annually in England. The first championship was held in the English town of Guildford in 1898 and after hosting the event at multiple venues since then, Barclaycard Arena in Birmingham has been hosting the tournament since 1994.
So far, four Indian have done the country proud by finishing in the top three of the tournament.
Prakash Padukone became the first Indian to lift the trophy in 1980, while Pullela Gopichand achieved the feat in 2001. Meanwhile Prakash Nath became the first Indian to reach the final of the competition in 1947 while former world number 1 Saina Nehwal too has a runners-up medal, which she won in 2015.
The 2017 edition of the tournament is set to begin on March 7 i.e Tuesday and the live broadcast of the championship will be shown from 3 PM on the Star Sport Network. The finals of all the categories will be held on Sunday i.e March 11.
Meanwhile, live streaming of all the matches can be caught on Hotstar.com or via the official website of the All-England Championships.
Recommended For You
- REEL Movie Awards 2019: Journey to Celebrate Quality Cinema Continues Tonight
- Yamaha MT-15 First Ride Review: Pricey Performance
- 'Badhaai Ho' Gave Me A Chance to Tell Two Stories in One: Amit Sharma
- Nayanthara Urges Internal Probe Against Radha Ravi for Making Misogynistic Comments Against Her
- Apple Wants to Conquer Gaming With Arcade, And it Already Has a Big Advantage Over Google Stadia
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s