Arsene Wenger Says Arsenal Does Not Need Karim Benzema
English football giants Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has said that his side does not need the services of Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema or any other attacker.
Image Credit: Getty Images.
London: English football giants Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has said that his side does not need the services of Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema or any other attacker.
The British press recently reported that Benzema was offered to Arsenal, Chelsea and other English Premier League (EPL) clubs years ago, reports Efe.
During a press conference ahead of Tuesday's EPL match against Watford, Wenger explained that the press linked Benzema to Arsenal because the striker is a Frenchman.
"In the summer window? That's not my worry at the moment. My worry is the next game against Watford," the French coach added.
Wenger's remarks came two days after his team's 5-0 victory over Southampton in the FA Cup, when Theo Walcott scored three goals, and Danny Welbeck netted twice.(Get detailed and live results of each and every seat of the state Assemblies in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you put on the psephologist's hat. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections. Elections = News18)
Recommended For You
- Congress Brutally Trolls PM Narendra Modi with New Game of 'Memory'
- Manikarnika New Stills: Ankita Lokhande Looks Fierce as Jahalkari Bai
- BWF World Tour Finals: Sameer Verma Beats Tommy Sugiarto, Keeps Knockouts Hope Alive
- Alleged Racist Abuse of Raheem Sterling 'Disgusting', Says Maurizio Sarri
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition Arrives in India: Price, Specifications And More
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s