Chelsea to fine Ashley Cole after sex scandal
New Delhi: Chelsea will fine Ashley Cole £200,000 for his sex scandals, according to reports in British tabloid The Sun.
Blues owner Roman Abramovich is said to be very angry with Cole after news of smuggling girls twice into the team's hotel on the eve of matches emerged.
The team's chief executive Ron Gourlay and coach Carlo Ancelotti had warned the entire squad to behave themselves at the Cobham training ground on Wednesday.
The Russian tycoon was already furious after captain John Terry's affair with Vanessa Perroncel.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- WARNING! Update Your Google Chrome Browser Right Now; Nothing Else is as Important
- Hotstar Hammered With 1-star Ratings After it Censored John Oliver’s Episode on PM Modi
- Here is How to Get Netflix, Amazon Prime, Zee5 And More Free With Your Mobile Plan
- Weather Reporter Accidentally Turns on Filters During Facebook Live and Internet Can't Keep Calm
- Balakot Airstrike Anniversary: A Look at IAF Mirage-2000 Jet, Unsung Hero That Destroyed Jaish Terror Camps