Australian Open 2017: Bhambri Advances, Myneni Bows Out
Indian tennis player Yuki Bhambri defeated seventh seed Stefan Kozlov of America to advance into the second round of the Australian Open qualifiers on Wednesday.
Yuki Bhambri (Photo credit: Getty Images)
Melbourne: Indian tennis player Yuki Bhambri defeated seventh seed Stefan Kozlov of America to advance into the second round of the Australian Open qualifiers on Wednesday.
The 53-ranked Bhambri outplayed Kozlov 6-1, 6-4 in the opening round match.
In another match, Saketh Myneni lost to Peter Gojowczyk of Germany and bowed out of the tournament.
Myneni was beaten by 0-6, 2-6 by the 189th ranked German player.
Recommended For You
- Saregama Carvaan Premium Review: Old World Charm is Undeniable, And is Smarter Than Before
- The Increasing Prices of iPhones, And Competition From Chinese Phone Companies: Analysis
- PUBG Battle: Sony PlayStation And Microsoft Xbox Betting Big on The Game's Popularity
- Jawa, Jawa Forty Two, Jawa Perak Motorcycles Launched in India, Prices Start at Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Sara Ali Khan on Sushant Singh Rajput: I Couldn’t Have Done Any of It Without Him