Colin de Grandhomme Profile: ICC Ranking, Career Info, Stats and Form Guide as on June 13
Colin de Grandhomme is a New Zealand batsman and is part of the New Zealand cricket team in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. He is 32 years old.
Colin de Grandhomme (Photo Credit: Twitter/ICC)
Colin de Grandhomme, whose full name is Colin de Grandhomme, is a New Zealand cricketer. He was born on July 22, 1986 at Harare. He is 32 years of age. He is an all-rounder and is a right-handed batsman and his bowling style is right-arm fast-medium.
He has played for the following cricket teams: New Zealand, Canterbury, Durham 2nd XI, Marylebone Cricket Club Young Cricketers, Sydney Thunder.
Colin de Grandhomme has played in 31 One Day Internationals (ODIs) and scored 458 runs at an average of 28.62. His highest score is 74 not out. He has scored no centuries and 1 half-centuries.
As a bowler, he has claimed 21 wickets at an average of 42.90. His bowling economy rate is 5.03. He has no five-wicket hauls. His best bowling figure is 3/26.
De Grandhomme made his ODI debut against South Africa at Auckland on March 3, 2012 and the last ODI he played was against Afghanistan at Taunton, June 8, 2019.
This Colin de Grandhomme: New Zealand cricketer profile is updated as of 11 AM, June 13, 2019.
Recommended For You
- Copa America: Lionel Messi Penalty Helps Argentina Earn Draw with Paraguay
- Hrithik Roshan's Cousin Eshaan Says Sunaina is 'Vulnerable,' Asks People to 'Not Act as Vultures'
- Bharat Box Office Collection Day 14: Salman-Katrina's Film Earns Rs 201.86 Crore
- Ranveer Singh Gets Litigation Warning from WWE Wrestler Brock Lesnar's Advocate Paul Heyman
- Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency is Already Facing A Global Financial And Regulatory Pushback
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s