Colin Munro Profile: ICC Ranking, Career Info, Stats and Form Guide as on June 13
Colin Munro is a New Zealand batsman and is part of the New Zealand cricket team in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. He is 32 years old.
Colin Munro (Photo Credit: Getty Images)
Colin Munro, whose full name is Colin Munro, is a New Zealand cricketer. He was born on March 11, 1987 at Durban. He is 32 years of age. He is primarily a batsman and is a left-handed batsman and his bowling style is right-arm medium-fast.
He has played for the following cricket teams: New Zealand, Auckland, Delhi Capitals, Delhi Daredevils, Karachi Kings, Kolkata Knight Riders, Mumbai Indians, New Zealand A, New Zealand Under-19s, Sydney Sixers, Trinbago Knight Riders, Worcestershire, Worcestershire 2nd XI.
Colin Munro has played in 54 One Day Internationals (ODIs) and scored 1250 runs at an average of 26.04. His highest score is 87. He has scored no centuries and 8 half-centuries.
As a bowler, he has claimed 7 wickets at an average of 67.42. His bowling economy rate is 5.18. He has no five-wicket hauls. His best bowling figure is 2/10.
Munro made his ODI debut against South Africa at Kimberly on January 22, 2013 and the last ODI he played was against Afghanistan at Taunton, June 8, 2019.
This Colin Munro: New Zealand cricketer profile is updated as of 11 AM, June 13, 2019.
Recommended For You
- ICC World Cup 2019 | Yuvraj Singh Expects Either India or England to Lift World Cup
- Malaika Arora Strikes a Never-seen-before Pilates Pose, Fans Ask How it is Done
- Stranger Things Actor Gaten Matarazzo to Host Netflix Show Prank Encounters
- Karthik, Chahal and Shankar Visit Manchester United
- Cabin of the Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Could Take on Audi's Cockpit
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s